By screwed - 30/10/2009 21:24 - United States

Today, my boyfriend called and asked me why I love him. I told him because he's always there for me and continues to put up with my bipolar disorder. He promptly said "not anymore" and hung up. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 007
You deserved it 5 435

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If that's not the definition of a douche, I don't know what is.

perdix 29

Your manic side deserves better than that jerk, but he was out of you depressive side's league.

Comments

wowyourbeat 0

ouch. hit me up, ill date ya :P

Mx_Rider 6

number 64 dudeeeeeee realllly come now its just a comment sentence or 2 would do the trick dont write an essay now ****** fagggggget fyl son ydi for typing so much

voveraite 7

Hahaaaa, you sound like a character from Idiocracy! Same effing language. OP: I'm sorry to hear, good wishes in this department. Also, "Why do you love me?" is a pretty stupid question, IMHO. Love has a large irrational component. Sure, you can be infatuated with someone who is good looking, charming whatever, but love is complex. I'd never ask this from anyone.

Bipolar is nothing, but an excuse to be a bitch. Be grateful for the time he wasted on you.

Please tell me you're not actually serious.

^whatever. what he did to you was harsh, rude and disrespectful. He obviously asnt the one if he is going to treat you like that

holy crap, isn't bipolar disorder when you've got two personalities? Like Gollum in Lord of The Rings

Not at all... Bipolar Disorder is a fluctuation of manic and depressive cycles. One minute you're really happy and excited, and the next you're really sad and depressed. Could be more to it, but I'm not a psychologist/psychiatrist.

mizu22 0

bipolar disorder is where you have manic cycles and depressive cycles. nothing to do with split personalities....

pensfanga 1

better that he figured out now he can't handle it than after 10 years of marriage and a couple kids eh?

split personality is simply called split personality disorder. It annoys me when people think bipolar and schizophrenia also have split personality in their symptoms. THEY DON'T!!

Actually...that's not the correct term. It's Dissociative Identity Disorder. Or DID.

I hate when people treat people with disorders as inferior