By ellieinc - 08/08/2016 03:39 - United States - Stacy

Today, my boyfriend bought me Cards Against Humanity because he thinks it would give me some motivation to make friends since I only have one and need three to play. Sad thing is, he's right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 971
You deserved it 1 402

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I see no problem with having one friend. I'd rather have one real friend than 100 fake friends.

If there's one game that can bring people together, it would be CAH. Plus, it's the thought that counts, right?

Comments

There's nothing wrong with this. When it comes to friends, always choose quality over quantity.

You don't need to make a new friend. Play with Rando (they included the rules for Rando with CaH).

I've had the same one friend for the past 10 years. Nothing wrong with having only one. I'd rather have one friend that I know instead of several that I don't.

Your one friend , your boyfriend , and yourself ? Unless your boyfriends your only friend...

Well the good news is that CAH is possibly one of the greatest games ever created and has the awesome side effect of being a real icebreaker as well as causing some laughs! Ive made many a friend playing this game!

Rather have one good friend then 4 bad friends, nice try boyfriend lol.

Get over it. If you have a boyfriend, you should be old enough to make friends on your own.

It's actually more fun the more friends you play with.