By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 392
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

He's paying to look at some well-used pussy. So what?

Wouldn't want to be #162 bf couldn't watch R rated movies

Tell him he can go but he has to get tested afterward ?? I dunno, my boyfriend has the option to go. I don't care if goes. You should be able to trust your boyfriend enough to let them have fun even if there are half naked girls. Are they touching them? No. Are they having sex with them ? No. Are they sexually touching them? No. It's just eye candy for males. I could go on about this topic but the main point is, if you can't handle him having fun then you shouldn't be dating . Not to say that he's acting any more mature then a 5 yr old over the situation.

my girlfriend did the exact same thing to me on the weekend

Esgcbj620 1

Are you dating my ex? Haha. I agree with you though. My current bf respects me 100% and would never go to a strip club. He wouldnt want some guy shaking his junk in MY face.

meintx2001 1

OP, a friend explained it like this. Guys like to talk shit with their friends, he can't do that with you there, it's not the same. He told me guys look, whether we like it or not, BFs look. So let him go. He'll probably come home all hot an horny an you get hot sex. If you lose him to a stripper he was gone anyways. And if your not into the hot sex part, that's probably the real problem.

Just let him go, what would you rather he go somewhere worse behind your back.

Why in the hell are you still dating him!? Dump that *****

go to a male strip club and see what he thinks about that.

creedaddict 9

Really strip joints ... What's wrong with that I go with my BF sometimes I don't see what the big deal is