By inlovewithstupid - 04/09/2011 16:40 - United States

Today, my boyfriend bitched me out for being too controlling. Apparently, not only am I being unreasonable by not wanting him visiting strip clubs with his friends, I'm also just "looking for excuses to get mad" at him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 392
You deserved it 17 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Richard16 0

Get your self a male stripper... :)

my_usagi 0

Going to strip clubs and getting hard to girls taking off their clothes and dancing on your lap is cheating. It's different than ****. So, if you don't mind your bf watching girls strip at a club, what's the difference between that and him going over to his friend "sarahs" apartment so she can strip for him and give him a dance? What it's not like he's sleeping with her, right? If he thinks she's psycho for that. Then she can go dance naked and cocktease men, and if he doesn't like it, then he's "psycho".

Comments

Go with him he will either see how awesome you are and love it or he will be weirded out and not wanna go anymore.either way you win

trese666 0

strip clubs shouldn't matter if there's trust. he should let you go! and if you don't want to then YDI!

Trust? I wonder how OP's bf would react if OP went out to get some **** waved in her face.

trese666 0

strip clubs shouldn't matter if there's trust. he should let you go! and if you don't want to then YDI!

Dump the bastard. Find yourself a guy who appreciates and respects you

Are you kidding? seriously? wow, I guess somebody has control issues...lol. Lighten up Stalin, try going with him. My fiance and I go all the time and seeing her have so much fun makes it a blast.

what's wrong with him going to a strip club with his friends? it's not like he's getting a hooker. he's still coming home to you. don't be that girl.

valerie11_23 0

My fiancé does the same shit!!! I feel for you girl

lulzmylife 4

Ugh, what an ass. If you have even an iota of respect for yourself, dump him. A man in a committed relationship who goes to a strip club is basically waving in his wife/girlfriend's face that he doesn't care about her or her feelings, and that she isn't good enough for him. You deserve a man who actually wants and appreciates *you,* not some random half-naked girl at a strip club.

spencerxo 0

Wrong!! My man loves me more than life. And we go to the strip club. It's fun to spice it up and change the scenery every now and then. Those girls are nice and fun to talk to. But he still thinks I'm the hottest girl alive. So I would say he *appreciates* me :) the only thing waving in anybody's face is the 11 thousand dollar wedding ring that I wear and the one you'll never get it you don't learn TRUST!!