By Username - 13/08/2011 11:45 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were watching a scary movie. I was starting to get a small headache so he gently brushed my hair. During a scary part he jumped and hit me in the head as hard as he could with the brush. I'm still recovering from the migraine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 650
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

angrydinosaur 4

He pretended to be scared just so he could hit you!

"As hard as he could"? Really? Did he use your brush as a baseball bat or something?

Comments

fashionbug9880 22

Okay: 1. Why does he brush your hair? That's really odd. and 2. Why didn't you just get up and get a pain killer?

YDI for dating an idiot. Hell, the whole reason that horror movies even exist is so that girls will hug us when they're scared, and then we can caress them, and smell their hair, and be like "It's ok baby."

your kinda a bitch .. your boyfriend is sweet enough to brush your hair and the movie scars him and he jumps and you get mad? wow im sure he apologized you self centerd ***** . He's wayyyy to good for you.

Derp much? Who ever said she got mad? "**** my life" just means ouch, that sucks. No one ever said she got upset with him. She's just stating that she had some bad luck, not that she got pissed and chastised her boyfriend for it. I think the bitch is the person who goes spouting vulgarities at someone before they really know the full length of a situation. But that's just me.

briaa23 4

at least you can sit and watch a movie without him talking through the whole and i mean whole thing

hateevryone 14

hit his ass upside the head so he can see how it feels

Bitch, you don't even know the meaning of migraine.

I don't mean to be rude but being on the computer probably won't help ur head