By anonymous - 27/02/2010 16:06 - United States

Today, my boyfriend and I were asleep. Evidently, he was dreaming about being a UFC fighter, because, out of no where, he grabs the back of my head and punches me in the nose. I haven't been able to breathe right out of my nose all day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 557
You deserved it 3 102

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, you should dream about being in a tag rope contest and pull his dick as hard as you can. haha.

I'd like to see an FML where nobody chooses YDI. Honestly, someone explain to me how OP deserved this; it's not like OP punched him first as far as we're concerned.

Comments

wow , kicking at night is one thing but actually grabbing someones head and punching is a far more advanced level .lol FYL

I'd like to see an FML where nobody chooses YDI. Honestly, someone explain to me how OP deserved this; it's not like OP punched him first as far as we're concerned.

SeasonedSausage 0
S_Mala 0

OP deserves it because she could have blocked, but decides to just let him punch her in the face. It also shows how fast her reflex is.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

OP was ASLEEP, and the boyfriend probably woke her up by grabbing her in the back of the head, and then punched her before she had a chance to defend herself. #29, you're a ********. NOBODY would decide to let someone punch them in the face. You're.... GRR you make me so angry! I can't even describe someone like you properly.

S_Mala 0

31 I do know I'm a ******** already, don't have to remind me >.>. I'm also dyslexic....

I'd say it's the other way round, as his humour seemed to soar way above her head.

#29, she was asleep. reflexes don't apply when you are asleep.

mexicantumblewee 0

@kikiface not true. my reflexes are always at peak performance. I once caught a bullet, a fly, and the flu all in my sleep

S_Mala 0

70 You can cry it yourself. I hate when people think I say that I have dyslexia so I can get sympathy, but I hate sympathy and I don't want it. I only said I did have it because I made a mistake on reading the FML, it's not the end of the world because I made my mistake. And I admit the mistake too.

At 31 I'm a boxer I primarily signed up to punch others in the face but do get punched in the face myself. Therefore proving part of your statement wrong. OP's boyfriend likes dirtyboxing. I'll beat him up for you OP.

S_mala Then why the **** do you tell people you have dyslexia?

Sometimes i hit the wrong one then can't undo it but otherwise dido

I think a lot of people accidentally choose YDI. I don't know if it's just my phone, but I can't "unclick" FYL or YDI.

MermaidSongXOXO 6

He wasn't asleep. He just wanted an excuse to Chris Brown you.

Ademus 0

Lmao. Perhaps Chris should've said it was a dream/accident? Maybe then it would've just ended up on FML instead of ruining his career...

iamchuck 0

Some people just express thier desire to break up in a different manner than others.

Your BF fails.... and OP, the correct term is MMA. UFC is a brand, MMA is the sport. And Fedor is the KING of MMA 

If someone fights in the UFC, they are a UFC fighter. Unfortunately, that was a bit of a pedantry-fail.

UFC is not a brand; it's an organization, like the NFL.

You know what I mean 107, don't get technical with me ;) They are the "brand name" org. The one the noobs watch and think that's the only place that has MMA fights worth watching.

Sengoku and Dream k1 is beast my dad owns an mma shop

dugumit 0

really? wonder how your face will look after his next dream? and the next and the next..