By pandroida - 25/10/2009 15:56 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend admitted to checking out other girls when he's with me. In his defense, "he doesn't look at their face or boobs. Just their ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 339
You deserved it 5 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Silentknight 0

that's a lousy defense. but that doesn't make him the only boyfriend who looks; it just makes him the only one who admits it. give him extra points for honesty, and make it clear that he can look but don't touch.

perdix 29

Tell him that's OK, when you check out other guys, you're not looking at their cocks, just the balls. Fair's fair.

Comments

so if that twilight dood is waggin his package around, you would tell you're bf that you only look at him, pfff yeah right.. heh

Coly_hrap 0

the real question is... do people refer to you as pancake ass and that's why your insecure? otherwise the only fml in this is that you're never gonna get over your insecurities like a curse

"Today I found out my boyfriend is dumb, tactless, and, apparently, a man. FML"

In2Ndo 1

I would say... we all (men and women) do.. but to give you ladies the benefit of the doubt... :-) we All do.. let's see some hands... of women that didn't take that second look of that really, really hot guy..? poster included...

theres nothing wrong with that.. so your saying youve never looked at a guy and thought hes hot you totally deserve it, cos its normal.

okay and...I'm sure you have checked out a gorgeous guy when with your boyfriend, it's human nature to check out people we find beautiful.

barjputain 0

I would think my man was gay if they didnt check out other gurls! the way i see it, its's simple comparison. I dont have a low self confidence. Hell, even I look at gurls sometimes! ;)

LOL!!!!! Here´s a news flash: Men fart,burp,has smelly feet .. and check out other females!!!! So grow up and deal with it!!!!