By -_- - 22/04/2015 15:06 - United States - Amherst

Today, my boss gave me the job of dealing with the guys doing the roofing at our store. His reasoning is that since we're all Hispanic, I'm perfect for the job because "You guys all know each other." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 499
You deserved it 2 737

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I am also Hispanic. That's so wrong of your boss to assume that about us... anyways, see you at bowling this Sunday, OP.

Comments

Some people are so dense. Being hispanic myself, I try not to let comments like that get to me. Anyway, are you still coming over for tacos later?

Steve95401 49

I would come over but I can't get my lowrider started.

Call your homeboys. They'll bring their cousin Jesús to come help fix the ride!

I too am Hispanic, and I want to come!!! But my pool float has a leak and I don't want to drown trying to cross over. Maybe next time vato. I'll bring the Coronas and limes.

Nah, I think I'll stick with my tamales.

RA91 26

HAHA!! This entire thread of comments is just flat out priceless!!! I'll bring the cheese and beans!!

RockstarJAy 16

I personally prefer chalupas.

knowing eachother and knowing the job are two different things but your boss is a bit too judgmental and probably a racist?

gintwinsmoore 20

Oh don't you just love stereotypes and ignorance -_-

trellz17 19

Two Hispanics have a car accident. Instead of "road rage," they start working on each others cars. True story, op.

gintwinsmoore 20

all I can say to that is ******* wow!!!!

This reminds me if that movie with Meg Ryan, "French Kiss." "All men are bastards" "So this man who stole your luggage he was..." "A bastard." "Yes, but..." "A euro trash in Armani kind of bastard." "Ah, I know him." "Of course you know him. All you bastards know each other "

That's not racist at all *sarcasm drips from mouth*

I honestly didnt mean to put "you deserved it," because im hispanic, too