By Mimo - 23/06/2016 10:18 - Egypt

Today, my best friend told me she's been in love with me for over 4 years. I'm getting married to the man of my dreams in a month and she's supposed to be my bridesmaid. "Awkward" doesn't even begin to describe our friendship right now. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 635
You deserved it 2 032

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow she just picked the perfect freaking time to tell you that... Sorry you have to go through this right before your wedding, OP.

Hope you wedding goes well besides all the drama :)

Comments

Well she could have mentioned it sooner but better before you get married, rather than after you married.

Time doesn't have to have anything to do with it. I've known my closest friends for less than a year.

It's your call, but if you have her as a bridesmaid, you need to have a conversation and resolve this situation to the point where you know for sure that she won't do anything stupid at your wedding or decide last minute to not turn up.

wow, I see a long lasting 3sum in your future.

BloodyGlass 10

Should've said something sooner.

or you could just tell your husband to be that it's a package deal depending on how good your friendship is.... could be fun

The only possibility is that: This is a straight or bisexual woman speaking, who is marrying a straight or bisexual man, whose best friend is a lesbian or bisexual woman. EXPLANATION: The narrator said that her friend is her bridesmaid, which indicates that the narrator is a woman because women have bridesmaids. The narrator also said that she is marrying a man, which means that the narrator is either straight or bisexual. If the groom is marrying a woman, then he is either straight or bisexual. If the friend, who is a woman, is in love with the narrator, that means that the friend is either a lesbian or bisexual. Case closed.