By fightingkittens - 19/11/2010 06:07 - United States

Today, my ballet teacher decided to tell us, in detail, about the nasty staph infection she has on her boob. The whole time, she was scratching it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 416
You deserved it 2 815

fightingkittens tells us more.

Feeling better? It's one thing to talk about the drama in one's personal life, as long as the details aren't too.......well, you get it. It's another thing to talk about a staph infection. I've done research in this field, I know how bad it is. There is no way I could have escaped hearing it unless I had left the classroom; she was out of line here.

Top comments

FML commenters are usually so stupid that their understanding of the differences between they're, their, and there is nonexistent.

ballerinas are usually so skinny that there boobs are non existent

Comments

heartless_j 0

YDI for chomping your teacher's titty too hard and for chomping it without having brushed your teeth in several weeks.

go to popthatzit.com and look up staph infections.

its inappropriate to scratch ones self while going into detail about bad parsonal grooming which is usually what causes staph. don't judge her, this is fml

omg u guys whats up with all these down to earth ppl on fml?! it ruins the fuun! i thot it was hilarious, but i wont be surprised if someone decides to lecture me on being a bad person for laughing... save ur breathe. I DONT CARE..

ugh. we r NAWT stupid. wer just lazy. welcome to the 21 century. an btw calling ppl stupid isnt very nice... its mean :[

May I ask what the hell you're talking about? Are you seriously implying that all comments should consist of "lol fail?" And are you saying it's ok for kids to be lazy because it's the 21st century?

itzsz duh 21centry wii shud bee tappin lyk disz

Doc I love you I want to has your babbehs!