By ElamentalAngel - 06/05/2009 17:04 - United Kingdom

Today, my 3 year old nephew was sitting on my knee at the computer. He was annoying me as he kept on pressing all the buttons. To scare him off I did a creepy voice in his ear that makes him cry. He turned round and broke my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 17 331
You deserved it 83 876

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Cg3780byoch 0

a-hole...why would you want to make a 3 year old cry?

skitz 0

haha, looks like he doesn't have to worry about creepers.

Comments

LilKonvicted 0

He has a little chuck norris in him =]

tick_tock 0

Have you guys ever been around babies? They cry and cry and cry and when you tell them to stop doing something they still do it. I don't think she should have tried to scare the baby, but I can understand her frustration and I hate that people are saying "tell him nicely to stop" that WON'T work. But I must ask how on earth did he break your nose? You must have a very delicate nose... #20 You shouldn't be calling anyone stupid with the way you write.

FBIWarning 0

#25 you fail, trying babysitting a 3 yr old and try to do something productive, not going to happen.

I love all the posts advising the OP to just "tell the 3 year old nicely to stop". Really. What kind of diluted reality do you live in? Not that scaring the kid is a good alternate, but asking nicely isn't a good strategy to begin with. Also, most 10 years olds can't even punch peers hard enough to break a nose, let alone an adult. You either have a bone disorder or your nephew is the hulk.

K, saying he should have nicely told the kid to stop is stupid, but what isn't stupid is suggesting to MOVE THE CHILD.

jgardner12 0

FYL how in the world did a 3 year old break your nose?

pancakelover 0

He probably learned who does the creepy voice in his ear and decided to teach you a lesson...

wow!!!! so many things wrong with that you suck

dr_house_MD 0

how did a three year old break your nose? My three year old nephew doesn't even know how to punch