By duckthehack - 28/01/2011 14:25 - Poland

Today, my 14 year old son got suspended and I had to pay for the damage after he sprayed "FUCK THE POLICE" on the back wall of his school. I'm a policeman. FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 970
You deserved it 8 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

He is hanging out with the wrong crowd :(

perdix 29

Don't worry, he was talking about the band. Sting really ****** over Stewart Copeland and Andy Summers when he ditched them for his self-indulgent solo career. Or maybe he was angry when they jumped the shark with "Ghost in the Machine." Either way, it wasn't really about you.

Comments

Incredible how many people hate the police. There are assholes in every profession, including ones that don't risk their lives for your ungrateful sorry asses. Apparently none of you twats realize how ****** your lives would be without them. This coming from someone who's been screwed over by a douchebag cop before. Grow up, all of you. Jeezus. I digress. OP, your son obviously has daddy issues and I promise you his stupid move is at least in some part your fault. As far as parenting goes, you did something wrong.

Kg317 18

I have to agree with ur son one that one

kbroom4 0

First, I want to thank you for serving your country and community. it takes a special person to be a police officer. I suppose you do know by now that it's the children of those in noble positions (cops, teachers, judges, preachers) who act out the most. i mean, all kids rebel from their parents anyway. it's just natural.

peppermintstick 0
tofaded 0

yeah I'm going to have to agree with your son.

pimplayer 0

I agree with your son **** da police - nwa

meeba 2

I wish I was brave enough to get suspended

if irony were strawberries, we'd all be drinking strawberry milkshakes

if irony were strawberries, we'd all be drinking strawberry milkshakes

the police... as in a collective group?? Maybe that really was a message for his mom... poor dad...