By valnaj1 - 25/12/2012 03:03 - Denmark - Vamdrup

Spicy
Today, my 14-year-old daughter came home after sneaking out and partying. She was totally drunk, and started crying on my shoulder because some boy named "Thomas" has a small dick, and she had to fake an orgasm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 983
You deserved it 27 751

Same thing different taste

Comments

MaydayParadexx 18

Coming from a 15 year old girl, scolding her and punishing her won't do a thing. Sit down and talk to her about it, and be as honest as possible. If you attack her and tell her no, she'll just do it again to spite you. Trust me on this. Yes she should be punished, but that shouldn't be the only thing that happens, because then she won't learn a lesson.

Not true. I have a 14 year old son, and you better believe I know where he's at all times! He would never be allowed out of my sight long enough to get drunk, let alone bang some girl. It's called parenting; more people should try it.

89 - There is such a thing as being too protective of your child. I obviously don't know enough about you to say you've crossed that line, but that comment does make it seem that way. The parent here can tell her daughter how wrong her decision was all she wants, but only maturity will truly bring understanding. For now, the most important thing is assuring that it does not happen again, no matter what it takes to do so. Finding that boy's parents and making sure they do the same would also be a priority.

Good shit, not bad for a 15 year old, I'm sixteen, and of course you have to talk to them and get on the same page and understand, but consequences are required also, they have to know that doing these kinds of things have severe punishment but you also need to understand them, I'm not saying understand what she did, but understand their personality and way of thinking to further prevent this and possibly become closer

She's too young to be doing anything like that :/... great parenting

KM96 24

Far out!! When she's sober, she'll probably freak out that she told you :D But obviously there is gonna have to be a serious conversation concerning punishment ... Good luck on that

caysters 12

And this is what happens in a society where someone will call CPS for spanking the ass of a child who needs it, causing parents to do nothing.

Well had she had the proper parenting before hand, the parents wouldn't be in this situation.

brbpeople 4

Wow drunk and having sex at the age of 14 looks like you ****** up

ceegee415 5

Sounds like you've got a ***** in training. Way to go mom!

schnitzel123 11

Tell her to get her butt to bed and be ready for a rude awakening in the morning, and the following mornings after that with chores and such. Get a hold of this parenting thing quick. You don't have much time!

Time to seriously discipline the little **** puppy. I hope you weren't one of those parents who let her dress like a little prosti-tot when she was little because if you did good luck trying to fix her. If so get ready to be a grandparent.

Iwasthere1039 2