By keyless - 14/04/2012 15:20 - United Kingdom - Aberdeen

Today, late for work, I called my dad to see if he knew where my keys were. Turns out he'd taken them on holiday with him because they have a bottle opener on them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 406
You deserved it 2 191

Same thing different taste

Top comments

4everblackjack 10

Well then, I suggest checking into a very expensive hotel under his name/credit card >:D

Comments

FalconWhitaker 20

... wow. That's... wow. That's a whole new level of inconsiderate and daft.

firefighterjohn 9

now you have a reason to be late for work. call them and tell your boss that your dad took your keys with his keys by accident. I wouldn't try and explain to your boss he took your keys for a bottle opener. then your boss may not believe you.

Car rental in your dads name. Or, maybe he did it on purpose to keep you from driving. Just a thought!

FLCRACKERbaby 2

Well you know what to get him for his birthday now

iiFrench_Fries 5

Thats a 'Bitchh Ass Movee' lol. Usee his credit cardss >;)

tomtato 10

For his holiday he has your house keys, for everything else there's HIS mastercard :)

I voted FYL, BUT... I keep wondering what kind of lifestyle you lead that you have a bottle opener on your keychain.... do you need AA?

Really? Yes, owning bottle opener keychain -must- mean that the person uses it at a constant >.>

Bottle openers are extremely useful, especially when you've lost any others, doesn't mean alcoholism. I always enjoy a bottle or two of beer after a long day working, and it's so much easier to grab a cold one from the fridge on my way in, and as I'll still have my keys in hand open it on the way to the sofa - not a problem! Plus, OP is from Scotland, a country famous for drinking a lot and one of many reasons I love it!!

devendarling 5

I drink Mexican coke (it doesn't have one of the ingredients American coke does that makes me sick) and I require a bottle opener for it. So, I carry one on my keychain because it's simple, and I drink them places besides home. I got a keychain one when I was at a radio station... they hand them out at places like concerts. Don't assume alcohol is a major factor... lots of people carry bottle openers.