By SURPRISE - 10/06/2009 00:13 - Canada

Today, it was my girlfriend's birthday. To surprise her, I told her that I was going away on business, and could not be there on her birthday. When I show up at her house to surprise her with a present and cake, she opens the door in her underwear, beside a man in his boxers. She was surprised. FML
I agree, your life sucks 89 615
You deserved it 6 819

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damarys 0
eagle20 0

damn man sorry to hear that. but you shoulda thrown the cake in her face and said happy brithday bitch

Comments

I'm with #61. Why on God's earth did she answer? Anyway, you shoulda stormed in, found a place with carpet, and smashed the cake on that. Leave her with a chore. Cake to the face is too easy to clean off, and cake on the body. . . I'm not even going there with 2 almost naked people.

Capnstinkfoot 0

You should have really surprised them & said "aw baby but its your birthday and you're finally gonna let me have a 3some ... AWESOME!!!" ripped off your clothes and start chasing the guy yelling "let me at those sweet man cheeks!!!!"

STVader 0

To be fair, you said you were missing her b-day. Maybe she felt betrayed or something.

YDI for lying to her about being out of town on business. So, while the dude was in his boxers, did you check out his package? Would he have been and upgrade from you or just a drop-in substitution? HAHAHAHAHA!

I wanna kno wat u did. Sorry man, that sux ass.

avalanche719 0

wow that ******* sucks! Why would she have the guy come to the door with her? Good thing you caught this cheating bitch. good job!

WTF would u tell your going out of town on her birthday anyways? That's just dumb. You couldn't come up with a better idea to surprise her? She prob thought something else because you're not gonna a be there for her birthday. But still u don't deserve that; she's obviously a frivolous girl if she can open the door in her chonies.