By Anonymous - 12/04/2009 15:22 - United States

Today, it was easter and I thought it might be fun to look for eggs with my little brother. My parents told me to take the ones in the higher places that my brother couldn't reach. All of his eggs were filled with candy or money. Each one of mine had a note saying 'maybe when you lose weight'. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 958
You deserved it 9 574

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aera_fml 0

Wow. Next holiday (maybe Christmas) give your mom a note in a Tiffany's box that says, "Maybe when you pull that pine cone out of your ass" and give your dad the same note in an equally exciting box.

cyxx 0

Ouch, that's mean ... They could have just filled your eggs with money instead of candy, which would've been a subtle hint. That was harsh.

Comments

Aw my friends family says stuff like that to her, and she's only a little over weight. She plays a lot of sports, and eats well, but is still a little chubby, and they hide the chocolate in the house from her and stuff. Really damaging to kids self esteem.

LOL @ #9....that's still pretty crappy of them!

beg2dream 0

after reading posts like this, I don't think my crazy ass bitch of mum was as bad as I thought. While she would scream at the store that I was too fat to fit in the jeans, seemed bad, this would have been far worse!

tiltwrestler 0

Dude You're fat and older And you're out searching for easter eggs.... YDI

Consider going to a doctor, get tested to see your percentage of body fat. Don't just use that BMI horse shit, it doesn't account for muscle being heavier than fat, get a real test. If you're at an unhealthy amount, get to work and lose it, even if you don't feel anything now, you'll know about it later with the higher risk of heart disease later. You'll also feel better about yourself, not saying you feel bad about yourself now, but there's always room to feel better about yourself.

teh_ass 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

26... none of those have anything to do with searching for eggs! It is easter. We still have easter egg hunts, and all my siblings are over 17 :P

TryToBeKind 0

That would be child abuse on their part - or adult-abuse if you're an adult. If you're their dependent, it's their responsibility to keep healthy foods in the house and their responsibility to make sure you get exercise so they are responsible in part. Weight loss tips I used for my 12-year-old stepdaughter: a) we got the school to enroll her in a second gym class and let us know if she wasn't participating in it (she used to be the type that walke daway from the ball when it flew toward her and did not make an effort to catch/hit anything). b) we ensured that her cafeteria card would not allow her to buy extras at lunch time c) we all took an ettiquite class together (This entails setting the fork down between bites and taking smaller bites) d) we enrolled in cooking classes together so she could learn to cook healthy meals If you can't afford those things, I'm sure you'll find videos on youtube or even just recipes online. I wish you good luck with that, it sucks to have people be mean about weight loss since some people just struggle with it and no one is perfect.