By Anonymous - 23/09/2014 12:00 - United States - Tampa

Today, it's the first day of fall. It's also the day that over 20 people have made jokes about my name being "Autumn" like they're the funniest, most original people alive. It's not even 8 am. This is going to be a long day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 092
You deserved it 3 451

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Aw :( I'm sorry. It's a really gorgeous name, though.

Trip them and say, "have a nice trip, see you next fall!"

Comments

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But that is a really really nice name (:

NekoLynn 2

That sucks my name is Autumn too but no one made any jokes

People are idiots. I really like your name.

shellyluv 23

autumn is a cool name. Ignore them.

Nobody has done, 'Looks like we'll be coming into Autumn soon.' An oldy but a goody.

summerhun 6

Yup, my name is Summer, I completely understand. I'm always impressed when people come up with new puns.

Ugh I know how you feel. My name is Summer and I get the same thing all the time.

But it says that the FML was posted at exactly 8:00 a.m. Sorry though, people are ignorant.

Technically, the first day of fall is the first day of September. It's a common misconception that the fall equinox is the first day of fall this is in fact false.

Everything that I can find says the seasons as named coincide with the equinox and solstice. At least in North America. There are other cultures that use different dates, but not in the first world. Well, except Australia. But no one really counts them anyway. Please provide evidence of your claim. If you're right, I'd love to learn more.