By MrFerret - 06/05/2011 03:41

Today, it's my birthday, and my present is that my mom is coming over to see me so that she can borrow three hundred dollars. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 700
You deserved it 3 395

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Best present EVARRR. That's the price you gotta pay for putting her naughty spot in a world of pain. :)

MarkFeehily 0

Comments

wow...fyl, but if it's cause she REALLY needs it then fhl, because after all who wants to have to borrow money from their kids?

Happy ******* birthday you little whiner. Did you turn 7?

deafeningsilence 8

Sarcasm doesn't transfer well over the Internet. It just makes you sound like a dick.

Krista835 5

Hey I bet she spent way more than $300 raising you so don't complain :P

ramboman19 8

looks like mothers day came early for you..

EarAcheMyEYE10 2

WTF is all this crap about OP being "ungrateful", or "at least she is coming over to see you"... she wants his money! Tell her "it's in the mail", and go out on the town with the $300..... save a few bucks to give to your mom to stuff in her pocket when u give her a hug!!!! (The next day)

You should tell your mom that you're planning on turning that into a set of burglary tools to steal a huge cigar. Or a set of stilts for your son. Or you're gonna drink 100 cups of coffee and then... all will be revealed! One of you motherfuckers better get the above reference, or these 5 internets I'm planning to award to the winner will have to go into my online cocaine habit.

FUTURAMA 300 BIG BOYS I LOVE THAT ONE remember when fry goes all woosh woosh and saves the day, itstoo bad ge didn't get recognized for that.

haileemarie7 6
BenderJ_fml 5

Yep, that cigar suuuure was nice!

I got it. but I don't like being called a ************.

my dad use to always tell me that for my bday he is gonna give me 100 dollars from my wallet

LuckyLogic 0

shouldn't of shared the koolaid.

chino627 0

I got a dead beat biological mom know how u feel bro

I owe the world to my mom. had a great childhood, and had everything I needed. $300 to help out, not even a question...

depends if this is a regular thing or not. if mummy is in need, fine, but it sure dosent sound like it.. sounds like mum here does this often or it wouldnt be a FML..