This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By BakeBakeBake - 24/04/2017 02:00

Today, it's my day off from being a full-time baker. My dad asked me to make him a cake, but I'm exhausted, as I've not had a proper day to myself in weeks, and I said I didn't want to today. Apparently, it is "not my choice" whether I bake cakes or not. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 655
You deserved it 244

Top comments

I'm genuinely thankful that my parents aren't/weren't ever assholes.

Comments

dope_mcfly 24

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

This is why fml needs a required iq test before people make an account

awildwhisper 30

We'd lose a fuckton of users, Arashikage. Nice idea though!

I'm genuinely thankful that my parents aren't/weren't ever assholes.

Let him eat cake! I'll bet he supported you on your way to becoming a baker. Make your dear ol dad a cake! Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake!

Lobby_Bee 17

Easy, go back to your work place and buy a cake. Then tell them you baked it at work cause you didn't want to turn their kitchen into a mess. Unless they are cake connoisseurs, they won't be able to tell the difference.

species4872 19
mariri9206 32

Then tell him that he can pay your for your time and skill and that it's "not your choice whether you pay or not."

Did your dog then proceed to eat the cake and relieve himself all o we the floor?

"Yes it is and I'm not baking you a f*cking cake." ^I hope, for your sake, that you responded with that. (Cursing is optional.)

Welcome to the reason people have children: Free Undisputed Labor.