By Anonymous - 14/04/2013 13:29 - United States

Today, is the day of the biggest concert in the state of Florida, and it's also my birthday. I was so excited to hear my mom got tickets. It was for her boyfriend and her. I'm stuck at home babysitting. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 885
You deserved it 4 423

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it was a Bieber concert I would consider yourself lucky.

Steve95401 49

Comments

gamegeek42 6

Sorry OP that sucks! What you should do is the the baddest party!

xKeroseneHearts 9

If it was the biggest in Florida you would have to think I would have heard about it being in Miami and all. But I guess it wasn't the biggest.

"Your mom is a douchebag... And her boyfriend is too."

HayleyFaith15 14

I think this calls for a bitch slap.

jem970 19

Your mother is a bitch. I would have started a baby sitter classic game called wreck-this-house.

You know, just cause we're Moms doesn't mean our lives revolve around you! Especially, once you're a teen or grown! You're old enough to act better than this if you're old enough to babysit! My birthday was 2 days ago, you know what I got? The stomach flu! Wow! There's a lot of spoiled brats on here!

so you would leave your older kids to babysit your younger kids on their birthday so you could go to a concert with your boyfriend, that seems exceedingly selfish. if you have kids its your responsibility to find a babysitter for them not foist them off on their siblings. Your oldest kids had no saying in your breeding more and shouldn't have to watch your kids.

MidnightMusic53 37

#71, you are incredibly selfish, as pointed out by #76. It was YOUR damn decision to have kids, and if you didn't plan the baby, it's still your own damn fault. When you became a mom, you took on a big job. Your job is to always put your children first and take care of them throughout their life, because you're the reason they're on this planet. You must be a serious bitch to think it's okay to choose a boyfriend over your own child, especially on that child's birthday. You shouldn't have had children, you're far too selfish and idiotic to be a mother. By having children, you have given up your life. I'm 18, and my mom has always been there for me, and will always be there for me, just as she has been for my 31 year old sister. I hope your children grow to hate you so that they won't need you later in life, because obviously you aren't going to be there. Get yourself straightened out, your life must revolve around your children now. You deserved the stomach flu you got if you're always this bitchy and selfish. You need to grow up. Plenty of people get horribly sick on their birthdays, but that's not as bad as being abandoned by your family so they can go do their own thing on your birthday, especially your own mom. Get your priorities right.

Let me guess, you're owed a birthday present just because it's your birthday? Maybe the boyfriend gave the mom the money to get the tix. If mom supports OP, then anything she gives as a gift should be appreciated and babysitting is not too much to ask! OP can always move out! A parent's obligation ends at adulthood...

That sucks she's an asshole...but i'm pretty sure the biggest concert is the paul mccartney one coming in may, so your arguement is invalid :P