By bloodyfreakinawful - 14/12/2012 06:40 - United States - Seabrook

Today, in class, I reached into my bag to pull out a tampon, which I hid under my sleeve so I could make a quick escape to the restroom. My teacher yelled at me, because she thought I'd taken out my phone. I then had to prove myself by showing the tampon to the whole class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 963
You deserved it 3 192

Same thing different taste

Top comments

saIty 17

Look her straight in the eyes, shove that tampon up your nose, and remain eye contact. She'll never call you out like that again.

It's only natural... I hope the teacher feels like a dick now though!

Comments

78, some schools don't give you enough time to go to the bathroom and get to class in between classes. Mine gave barely enough time to get to your classes, much less stop at the bathroom, and if you had to go from one end of the building to the other you were walking as fast as you could without running.

Start carrying a purse so you can just go to the bathroom and pull the tampons out once you're there. I always keep my purse slung over my shoulder for that very reason; nobody needs to know if I'm on my period cause it's my business!

It's embarrassing when you are in a mixed class. sure It's normal and part of life, but tell that to the teenage boys who laugh and jeer at you for the next few months.

heinous966 15

I fail to see how this is an FML. It happens to me all the time.

yourmofo 6

I would of said in a English accent "Fine I'll show you the bloody thing".

So? I know it's a bit embarrassing when you're a teenager (making assumptions here), but still. It could be worse, you could have bled through onto your seat. Now THAT would be embarrassing.

Your name is punny and makes me laugh with this FML.

kelseygoesrawr 8

Why not just take your purse/bag to the bathroom like a normal person?

Flora_fml 6

Next time slyly tuck it into your bra as if you are scratching an itch. If anyone sees, they should feel too awkward to ask you about it.