By Anonymous - 09/05/2010 16:29 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, if it wasn't already embarrassing enough to tell my boyfriend I was on my period, I had to explain what a period is in the first place, how it works, and why it means nothing can happen during that time of the month. He's twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 415
You deserved it 6 765

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Oh. No sex while the woman is on her period? Well, it never stopped me...

softballG 0

you shouldn't feel embarassed for telling him. he should be embarassed for not knowing what a period is.

Comments

i think the true dumbasses here are the ones who say you can't get pregnancy on your period.....

youthink_fml 0

YDI for dating an idiot. Then again, you both sound like idiots. You can **** someone but it's embarrassing to say you're on your period? And what do you mean "nothing" can happen. If you don't want to go anal, your mouth still works, and there's nothing wrong with ******* on your period. Some women even say it helps with cramps.

Nothing? Being on your period doesn't stop you giving head, unless of course you are looking for an excuse.

DollfaceKilla 0

of course you can still do stuff...don't be selfish and suck him off. also...one word...buttsecks! haha!

What do u mean nothing can happen? Or as they say: a good sailor also crosses the Red Sea....

Yeah something can happen but there are a lot of women who are uncomfortable with sex during their period.

I can go one worse I think, OP. My brother is a year older than yours and I had to explain to him that it is blood that causes the penis to swell and become erect, not it filling with semen.

boatsnhos 0

wowwwww! first, I call bullshit. 20 years old and he doesn't know how the womans reproductive organs work?! WTF. Do students not learn sex Ed in the UK?? second, you can have intercourse ALL times of the month!!!!