By pinkblankets - 19/04/2009 01:55 - United States

Today, I woke up with really dry, chapped lips. Still in bed, without my glasses on, I sleepily reached down into my purse for some chapstick and applied it. Upon awakening later I realized I had mistaken a mini Sharpie permanent marker for chapstick. I have a job interview today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 079
You deserved it 29 877

Same thing different taste

Top comments

collegegirl8 0

how does drawing on your lips with a sharpie remotely feel like putting on chapstick?

mylifesucks52 0

you can use nail polish remover. it wont taste good but its that or sharpie. you can also use rubbing alcohol

Comments

haha this is hilarious... and I believe it,... she could have been SUPER tired,... and maybe her nose was clogged not to notice the smell?

ILoveJace01 0

I think the smell would've alerted me more than anything. Last time I check, they don't make a Sharpie flavor/scent... and #74....lol.

usually i hate when people comment on these things complaining that they're fake, but seriously this one just cannot be true.

stunnedbytmaster 0

1. Sharpie's smell like death. You would have noticed 2. Sharpies burn when put on raw skin 3. Sharpie's are not permanent on skin. A little soap and water coupled with some scrubbing will do the trick. But that isn't really going to be useful, is it? ;)

asxp10 0

Agree with #1, why would you ever mistake them, and you have to take off the cap, you could obviously tell. Sharpies have a point, chapstick doesn't. Alcohol makes sharpie come off, so drink something with alcohol and just smear it all over your face.

Kitty34_fml 0

How could you confuse a sharpie with chapstick? They feel completely different. I get that you were half asleep, but still.

edr19 0

I've done this. Not kidding. With a purple sharpie

Yeah I guess you were half asleep so you didn't feel the difference. Use rubbing alcohol!