By babygurl69 - 20/01/2009 21:38 - Canada

Today, I woke up with a hangover, but went to school anyway without showering, applying makeup, and still wearing my pajama bottoms. While taking the subway, I bumped into my ex-boyfriend who I hadn't seen a year. His new girlfriend looked at me and said, "You look... tired." FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 791
You deserved it 24 010

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not showering is pretty bad. It's not unusual to see chicks wearing pajama bottoms to class in college though.

that sucks...don't you hate it when this sort of thing happens? the only time you see people you want to look your best in front of is when you are looking your worst...

Comments

RougeRamirez 8

YDI, that's gross, shower n change out of your pajamas

Psycho_Babydoll 26

YDI for: -being hungover while still in SCHOOL -not staying home to hide your shame -not having the decency to put on real clothes to wear out of the house Tired sounds like a compliment in this case.

Not all countries are as conservative about alcohol. I don't know about Canada, but most European countries have a legal drinking age between 16-18.

Always dress like you will meet a daring enemy or dashing stranger, you never know when it will happen.

1) We talking 'bout high school or college here? I hope to god it's the second and you are old enough to drink. 2) Don't drink the night before school. It's irresponsible. 3) Wearing pajamas... I do that if I'm running out to the 7-11, but to not to class 4)Not taking a shower? C'mon, you just plain deserved that.

Drake_The_Dragon 23

Today I woke up with a hangover.... YDI

Are you drinking underage or are you in college?