By Tony - 18/10/2011 15:10 - United States

Today, I woke up to people in the parking lot screaming "everybody wake up". They've been doing this at 7 every morning since I moved in 3 months ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 141
You deserved it 3 078

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Throw eggs at them, brick shaped eggs, made of brick.

Mean_Mr_Mustard 9

OP you should wake up at six and find somewhere to sit while hiding your paintball gun. Whenever they start yelling take out their happy sacks. Continue each morning. It's not like you will get any sleep either way.

Comments

7am!? I wish I could wake up at 7 every morning. I gotta wake up at 4 just to make it to work on time.

leadman1989 15

I feel your anguish... I use to get up that early and make an hour and 10min drive. -_-

schaflava 0
hateevryone 14

i dont think that in court they would allow explanation "Well ofcourse i killed them! They woke me up in the morning!"

They accepted it in my matricide case... :P

I don't think a bb gun would kill them...

Hey, at least you don't need to buy an alarm clock.

BigGrouchy 0

So it wasn't jus today that you woke up to this took you 3 months to post about it GAL

Open the window and shout "everybody shut up"!

sematariux 7

Smartest idea yet next to hiding with a paintball gun

I doubt it is actually possible to piss balloons, and even then, what would it accomplish?

I think it would be possible, I am not speaking from experience, but I imagine it would be about the same as making water balloons.

Call the cops. If that backfires then pour gasoline on them and chase them with a lighter. :)

well FYL although u could just move apartments...or put the pillow over your head ? it works every time :)

So instead of asking them to stop, calling the police or talking to the landlord, they should just pick up and move? Yes, that does seem like the most logical solution...

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

With the average jobs being weird shifts these days... No

Steady jobs Monday-Friday normally require a person to be at work by around 9am where I live - including getting ready, and the commute around here, 7am is perfectly normal (if not late) to wake up. It's all relative.

I work 2nd shift. You wake me up at 7am, and youll be lookin at the business end of my 40 cal...

In my original post I said "average functioning individual" in which I meant those that had early morning jobs. I was initially excluding those that work graveyard shifts (and before anyone takes offense, I do not mean that makes these people any less of a functioning individual).

Nobody said you had to be anything. I just noted a common standard in my area.

I'm a tutor so I don't wake up till 10 or 11. Kids aren't out of school till 2-3 so I'm set. If someone woke me at 7... There would be blood.

Why not follow them home one day, and then pay them a nice midnight visit with a foghorn. Every night. They'll get the message eventually.