By jellyfish_ftw - 15/12/2009 22:45 - United States

Today, I woke up to my boyfriend's crazy ex, who let herself in with her old key. She screamed at me to get out of "her" bed, snatched "her" blanket off of my body, and finally dragged the bed itself out the door. I was still in it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 620
You deserved it 3 679

jellyfish_ftw tells us more.

OP, replying. this is my big explanation, so pay attention. the whole situation came about because my boyfriend was trying to keep the breakup friendly since they had a kid together, and he wants to stay in his daughter's life. therefore, he hadn't really made a fuss about making her give back everything of his/take everything of hers. this was also because he didn't fully realize how crazy she was. the ex hated my guts already and we all knew it, and she had made threats to my boyfriend saying things like, "she'd better hope she doesn't come across me anywhere, or i'll kick her ass." the morning of the incident, he had left early for work 45 minutes away, leaving me to sleep in. his ex called him at work telling him she needed to get something from the apartment, which he usually leaves unlocked because we live in a small town. he told her it was locked and that i was there and he didn't want her going over there......which made her insanely angry, obviously. she came over with her old key and her sister (in the sister's van) and started flipping shit. i was asleep, and i don't know about the rest of you, but i'm extremely disoriented and out of it when i first wake up. so all i could really do was stare blearily at her while she yelled and tore blankets off. when she grabbed the bed, i woke up enough to get out of it. she took off with the bed, which was a double-size box-spring and mattress, and dragged it to her sister's van which was waiting outside, and they drove off. when my boyfriend came home and found out the situation, he bitched her out and told her he would do something about it if she ever came in without asking/him being there again. there you go, FML. full story.

Top comments

Jesus, what a psycho. And where was your boyfriend when this was happening?

prttyyngthng 0

What I wanna know is, why did you stay in the bed while she dragged it out of the door?

Comments

captainmaharet 1

F your boyfriend for not changing the locks.

seven_to_twelve 3

If she still has a key to the apartment, I think you need to have a talk with your boyfriend.

_sourpatchkid 0

given the kinds of posts we've seen lately i'm not even convinced she's an ex. She may well be the off-and-on again girlfriend who just moved to nevada to be closer to her boyfriend. lol. your boyfriend's probably playing you.

kpwhat 0

This honestly pretty much happened to me about a year ago. I started staying with my boyfriend to the point of basically living together. We both left a party the night before where his ex was at. Him and a few mutual friends went back to calm everything down after we came home. I woke up at 7 a.m. to a phone call from his phone and him still not in bed. It was his ex on his phone screaming at me to get out of HER bed and HER house. And that he was HER boyfriend and I needed to leave. I thought it was a joke and that the crazy bitch had got his phone out of his pocket while he was passed out or something. Nope. She handed the phone to him right next to her. He said he was just really confused and they had a long talk. I told him to promptly go **** himself and to have fun with crazy bitch. And I left.

Wow... how hard is it to believe? One, break up with ex, not know she's crazy. Two, she has made copies of her key in case of you breaking up with her. Three, said crazy bitch lets her self in, gets angry, and pulls the bed with the disoriented occupant (since she just woke up) out the door. When trying to pull the bed out, she inadvertently turns it sideways, causing the occupant to fall off, now probably hurt and still disoriented. Not impossible, and not that improbable, either.

s80 0

hunt her bitch ass down and **** her up while shes sleeping....

Rico5037 0

hey she's a crazy bitch but she ***** so good. lol enough sai

DaMinks 0

Um, where was your boyfriend during all of this?