By Ciara - 11/06/2012 20:44 - Ireland - Cork

Today, I woke up to a weird feeling on my face. Thinking it was a bug, I slapped at it. It was my freshly-inserted nose ring. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 284
You deserved it 35 176

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Yeah, whenever I feel something on my face the first thing I do is slap it.

Comments

No, I believe she was just not used to the feeling of her new piercing

I feel your pain, OP... Had so many similar mishaps with many of my piercings... My mom consistently poked my navel piercing while it was healing, my aunt tried to pinch my brand new eyebrow ring off my face because she thought it was a mosquito, and I was constantly hitting, poking, or getting my hair tangled in my helix and lip piercings when they were new. And somehow it's always just that much worse when you do it yourself...

Chandler1Bing 0

Next time before doing anything; put some hydrochloric acid on your face. It always takes away my weird feeling.

How the hell do you expect to be able to pick your nose while driving with that thing in there?

Wayne913 13

IN THE FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atleast you didn't pick at itand rip the damned thing out.

isis_morrigan 18

I just don't understand how you would mistake the piercing for a bug. Out of all of mine, never had that problem. I have forgotten a new one and scratched that spot, which sucks tremendously!

I snagged mine on a washcloth while I was scrubbing my face. That shit hurts!

isis_morrigan 18

I yanked mine out with a towel while drying my face only 2 days after getting it!

nerdywhiteguy 4

Maybe you should learn to think? I think that is a good idea.

fishboy123 7

omg! your life is so horrible!