By emperor - 21/07/2009 05:38 - Bangladesh

Today, I woke up screaming. Why? Well, I was complaining to my dad yesterday about how I always hit the snooze button and just roll over when my alarm goes off, and how that results in me being late for morning classes. My dad thought he'd help out by placing a mousetrap on the snooze button. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 487
You deserved it 30 657

Same thing different taste

Comments

your dad is winnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

FYL I don't know I have tried everything. 6 alarmclocks all a minute apart all across the room(One of them being a new high-tech one) all set a minute apart all very loud and one of them is set to go off ten different times all one minute apart but I just turn them off not snooze and go back to sleep. Mayn't that will make me up but with a rat trap.

your dad doesn't rock. his brain IS a rock. I hate people like that.

hahaha thats what you get for sleeping in

The last thing that I want to be woken up by is unexpected pain like that. He should have set the clock a few hours forward instead. That always works for me. And to everyone who's saying "YDI for being lazy", not everyone gets to sleep at a reasonable time. Maybe the OP is in university or something and has to work/study at late hours. Or maybe he just has trouble getting to sleep. Doesn't make him lazy, just means he needs more sleep.

Odds are that youve been bitching for a long time and are taking advantage of whatever your father does in response (like coming in and waking you up). So YDI it's not that hard to get up pussy. Stop being a prissy little girl and just get the **** up when your alarm clock goes off. Or your dad will put a mouse trap on it.

You kinda stated your whole opinion on one big assumption then didn't you? Btw for some people it IS hard to get up, for instance when im really tired, sometimes the noie just gets incorporated into my dreams, or i self consciously turn it off.

I wish I could vote agree and ydi together. that's freaking hilarious on one side and very infuriating on the other!

blue_mandie4 0

Well, YDI, but I still feel bad. I use to either just not wake up from the alarm or shut it off in my sleep, so what I did (I don't have to anymore) is put my alarm clock on the other side of the room. That way you have to get up to shut it off, then right after that turn on the lights and the radio. Oh and have the radio kind of loud. And make sure your parents know what time you should be up, so they can make sure you are up. But that's really funny he put a mouse trap on the snooze button, but I still feel bad!

I have a problem with that too, but putting it on the other side of the room doesn't help. It SAYS it will keep going, but it automatically shuts off after a couple of minutes. When I put it on the other side of the room, I wake up with my pillow on my head.

Well atleast you won't be late today.

Thanks for the idea, I will definitely do this to my kids.