By Anonymous - 08/08/2009 11:49 - United States

Today, I woke up in my friend's living room after our sleepover. I heard her hot older brother and his friends in the kitchen. Feeling confident, I exposed my midriff a little bit just to give them a peek. They groaned and threw a blanket over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 874
You deserved it 64 805

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait, you exposed your midriff because you are feeling confident and wanted to give them a little peek? What are you, Amish? Here's a tip, no one cares.

Ah, the embarrassing issues of growing up. D: She's probably 12 or 13, which is why the group groaned in horror and threw the blanket. XD

Comments

I agree completely with #10. Even if he was only 2 years older than you, you think he's going to get a boner for his little sister's friend. I'm going to guess you aren't even 13. Probably 10 or 11.

lifeislife_fml 0

Haha, yeah, so much for that confidence...

HahaYDI 0

YDI for being 300 pounds and having an ugly face, how do i know all of that, I am the older brother you were trying to impress.

kewl92 0
danielle1336 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
rawrbitch11 0

14 . .. .ya rite just look at ur username. TROLL!!!!

Wow there are some critics on this site...

Don't be unattractive is the lesson today! :/

beaniebabe 0

whoever says she's a ***** think about going to the pool. people walk around in bikinis and you don't call them ******. it's not like she flashed them

iGerman 0

Correct. But the fatties at the pool usually try to stick with a one piece, or at least a large T - shirt, not a bikini.

No one said she was a fatty, my brothers friends would do the same to me and Im a size 0.... Ass hat.

iGerman 0

So you're skinny and ugly. Congratz?

Ugly? Eh, not really. You might think so but again, everyone has different standards so, not even going to go there. Im willing to bet you arent the most attractive person out there either so... Why dont you play nice and not make assumptions about others, k? Thanks.

iGerman 0

I beg to differ. Plus, unlike you, I have an ego and self esteem. I'm amazing. End of conversation.

I'm also skinny, not size 0 skinny but skinny, so yeah I feel for u toaster, sweetie.

Ha ha! You're special arent you... Well good for you for being allowed to use a computer. Congrats? While yes, I do think Im pretty attractive and have a personality, I dont go showing it off... I dont have to defend myself online nor do I have to get validation from you... So... Instead of calling others names because you are insecure, why dont you go outside and play in the real world?

iGerman 0

If you don't have to defend yourself online then shut up already. Silly woman, back in the kitchen.

Ooh, honey... I dont think so... I dont cook... But, feel free to make me a sammich.

... So you're also useless? Silly woman, back in the bedroom!

Ha ha, well at least Im good at that. :P If you cant fix my car, preform well, and be attractive and turn down all the other hotties, dont expect me to make you food and do your laundry etc. That is all. :)

thats hella awesome you remind me of my girlfriend hahaha

^ The entire convo above this. From both sexes= Win.

I had fun. :) Good times, no hard feelings, the way the internet should be.

dude, shut the **** up. you're worthless.

Yeah... Because you know who I am and know what I look like... Not that its any of your business but, I actually have a b-cup and I dont look like a skeleton, but you did get the fact that Im "one of the guys" correct but based on personality, not looks. Im only 5'2" being 100lbs is perfectly fine for me. But, way to assume there Lacey... Really shows how much you know.

Thaats fine. :) Really, I dont mind. Its not like I take anything anyone says on the internet personally. I just felt that you should know that that isnt me. Im sorry about your sister and I hope she gets better, Ive had friends like that and its tough. Best of luck sweetie! :)

alliewillie 22

It's not about her being fat, it never said that. The fact is - THERE'S A TIME AND A PLACE. At the pool it's normal and expected to see stomach. But you (hopefully) wouldn't walk into work with an exposed midriff. Why? Because it's not the time or place!

There is nothing wrong with being a size 0 or even 00 I'm a size 00 and have C cup boobs. And don't look like a skeleton.

NiceGuysDoWin 21