By Dv0829 - 21/10/2011 05:42 - United States

Today, I went to the store with my girlfriend. She needed to use the bathroom so I started looking at the books. It wasn't until the manager shot me a weird look that I realized I'd wandered down too far and was looking at bridal magazines, holding tampons, dog treats, and hair spray. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 231
You deserved it 4 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Better than rope, duct tape and lube.

rothus66 7

Try condoms, whip cream, chocolate, duct tape, and a pineapple that got me some weird looks and was the last time I shopped for my friends.

Comments

Hey, what you do in your own free time is none of his business! Lol you sound like a great bf though, my husband won't carry the tampons.

waitnobodycares 6

you, sir, are a real man. i applaud you.

Damn for a second I thought the manager actually shot you, then I read the rest of the Fml.

Awh good boyfriend for not being to manly to hold tampons

#73 if you ever figure it out, let me know and we'll both be wiser.

It takes an awesome boyfriend to hold his girlfriend's tampons for her and be okay with it.

KiddNYC1O 20
BrownEyes97 1

At least you're man enough to hold them for her, my dad wouldn't even take me to the store to get tampons that other day because he gets embarrassed about it.

Sorry to ruin your fun everybody, but people who work at shops never pay any attention at all to what you're buying. They see hundreds of customers a day, you'd be lucky if they would be able to pick you out of a lineup literally a minute after serving you.

Yeah Mr Vegetable Oil, Feather Duster and Leopard Skin Print Panties Man, I remember you...

Condoms, jello, two sided tape, and a copy of Guns and Ammo at 3 AM ftw.