By GiantsFan13 - 23/07/2013 14:49 - United States - Fort Collins

Today, I went to the Giants game. During the seventh inning stretch, they showed me on the jumbotron. It was just in time for the entire stadium to see me pull a tampon out of my purse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 65 852
You deserved it 8 569

Same thing different taste

Top comments

toughchick14 15

Well that's awkward, but at least everyone there knows you're not pregnant!

aw well, i bet nobody knows you personally

Comments

Did you continue looking straight into the camera while putting it in, and then flipping them off? If not, that was a missed opportunity.

Not that bad, op. It would be a different story altogether if they caught you putting one in... Your purse.

Thats where I thought this FML was going; putting one in. Especially after what that poor truck driver saw a while back...

I'm going to the game today, I will bring a tampon in my pocket and if I get on the big screen I will whip it out in memory of you, OP.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22
amiewithaj 13

At least you were picking a wedgie or sniffing your pits, it could've been much worse.

OP, singing "take me out to the ball game" that doesn't mean take out your tampon!!

At least you pulled it out of your PURSE! I could think of worse timings... Get over it ;)

cottoncandymango 17

Be proud that you're a woman and flaunt that tampon! Lol!

At least you were only pulling it put of your purse and not your ******

ILoveMyArm 15

That is when you hand it to the person next to you. Next the best distraction, but still.

At least it wasn't a used tampon...