By Anonymous - 30/10/2011 06:32 - Canada

Today, I went to my husband's work to give him lunch. His assistant told me his "wife" was in his office. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 927
You deserved it 3 039

Same thing different taste

Top comments

JSylvestre 6

I'd start raising hell right there and storm into that office.

Comments

You should of just went to his office and threw the food at him, take the ring off, throw it at him then just leave. Go home, throw his things out and change the locks before he comes home. You get everything and he gets nothing

I'd say go in and the first object you find hit him with it! Then look at her and say" for your sake you better have not known he is married"

I would've made a scene and made everyone watch as I kicked my lousy husband in the nuts! That's what u get for being a cheater!

Destiny_Moore 0

I See Divorce Papers In His Future...

Razzed 4

Wow, you guys all seem to love jumping to conclusions. In actuality, it's likely something completely innocent, such as, OPs husband probably mentioned to his assistant that his wife would be stopping by, then the assistant just assumed that the woman who came in for a business meeting was the wife. I know it might be shocking for some people to hear, but there are women in the workforce and sometimes they have to have business meetings with men. Possibly even men who are married! OMG! A man and a woman in an office together at work is more than likely just that, work. It's certainly no reason to assume that an affair is happening.

Hahaha! I think he thinks it's funny and so do I, but i can imagine how I'd feel if I were you. Still... too funny xD! I wanna marry him!