By swana99 - 04/09/2013 20:39 - United States - Woburn

Today, I went to my first class of the year. The first thing the teacher said was, "I hate this f*cking school." FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 375
You deserved it 3 101

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Maybe she's trying a new method to get in students heads

ItsAnanya 25

Is he/she a Maths teacher? They have a lot of problems.

Comments

Sounds like a terrible teacher to me. If they don't like it then they can leave and make room for someone who does.

Hating the school doesn't mean the teacher is terrible. The majority of teachers I've had have said something similar, but only because the administrators keep restricting them and try to control how they teach; they're more worried about what the superintendent and school board thinks than whether the students are learning or just regurgitating information. The teachers stay mostly because they love us and and the other teachers. And maybe because no other high school in the area has a Wawa, a bakery, and a staff restaurant.

Hypnotic5206 10

A lot of my teachers are the same way, but they're great teachers. Mostly it's just the higher up people that suck and make teachers all hate their job. I go to a tech school, and the people in charge of the technology are just terrible at what they do. We can't do any work on the computers for at least the first two weeks, smart boards are always glitching, almost all the laptops have CD drives missing, keys missing, flickering screens, or have had the same virus for the past four years. Not to mention that the website they designed for the school is completely disgusting.

Hey, that's a no-BS teacher right there. I like that