By Travolta - 14/08/2011 04:50 - United Kingdom

Today, I went to a party. I tried dancing in public for the first time ever. Judging by the whispers, stares, and giggles, I'm never doing it again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 677
You deserved it 5 190

Same thing different taste

Top comments

cc_the_beast 6

Eh, **** em, there's no rules to dancing. Go get em!

Comments

Theres no wrong way to dance. People always stare and laugh at me too. Though that might just be due to me not wearing any clothes when i do it...

perdix 29

No, "Saturday Night Fever." You might even add the God-awful "Stayin' Alive," a movie that was so bad, I received a ******** for it.

Well I haven't seen them yet :) but I think pulp is legendary :)

perdix 29

"Saturday Night Fever" is really the one that associated John Travolta with dancing. "Staying Alive" was an ill-conceived sequel that was a horrible movie. Unless you are the type that enjoys a nice train-wreck like "Ishtar" for ***** and giggles, you can safely skip "Staying Alive." To a certain extent, Travolta sparked a fad in country/western dancing with his role in "Urban Cowboy." For those of us who have followed his career since "Welcome Back, Kotter," John Travolta's dancing in "Pulp Fiction" was kind of an afterthought and a nod to his previous work. The movie was more important as his comeback as an actor. (Anybody still awake?)

Thank You for the long explanation :) yes, I'm awake, it's 9 pm here.

perdix 29

You're welcome, mea, I wasn't necessarily apologizing to you, but to the wider comment-reading audience for my long-winded answer. I felt I owed you an explanation and wasn't just picking on you needlessly.

yeah i'm awake.. but it's a tl;dr for me ;)

Lol, aw! Cheer up, just go to parties where these morons don't go to .. But hey, chin up, dont let others take away your fun

ImmaB3AST 7

Well. It doesn't say if your a girl or guy... So whatever you are,.. Just turn in to a hit chick and grind. Problem solved.

They were just jealous of your epicocity

Meh fuccckk it. Just hump peoples legs ;) no one will complain after that XD

why care adout others' opinions? just do what you like if you feel good about it!! :)

Its all about having fun! Don't worry what others think.

dhickey 4

If u had fun doing it, that's all that matters. The whispers were people being jealous that they didn't have the guts to get up there.