By mexicandelicacy - 04/03/2012 03:09 - United States

Today, I went to a Mexican restaurant with my family. I got stuck trying to decide whether I should get the fajitas or the tacos. I ended up getting the tacos because I didn't want the fajitas to come in sizzling, and I didn't want to "make a scene". My social anxiety has hit a new low. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 674
You deserved it 6 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone is born with a big entrance. But when you grow up, people tell you to be demure and unassuming. **** it! Order the sizzle!! It's worth it. If other people have a problem, that's their fault ;)

Comments

I don't get it lol. Reading the comments just make me more confused. You mean like sizzling as in the cheese is bubbling. Or like a sparkler because it's someone's birthday ?

^ Fajitas sometimes arrive to your table still sizzling from cooking. Since you live in Winnipeg, go to a Mexican restaurant in Osborn Village called Carlos Murphys and order one, you'll see what I mean. The spiced coffee there alone is worth the trip. :)

Don't listen to him ^ . Fajitas are obviously made to go off like sparklers. Which in turn grabs everyone's attention!

I never thought I'd be agreeing with broccoli.

moneybagz131 6

This one time I accidentally fell backwards on a train rail.

Did you even attempt to read the FML?

Don't worry my mom does the same, except she forces people to share it with her

EVERY TIME!!! Those damn fajitas are out to get me!! I just know it!!! YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVEEEE

tannarox 0

Oh yes, tell a complete stranger, multiple times, that she needs therapy and is going to kill everyone because she's wearing thick eyeliner and has the word "gothic" in her name. That's not judgmental at all. Idiot.

ChrisTheCalm 9

Maybe we all need therapists... Seems like we're going ape shit for no reason..

Michael_92 20

It's not just iPhone. My Android is tripping balls too. I left a few comments and...nothing.