By mexicandelicacy - 04/03/2012 03:09 - United States

Today, I went to a Mexican restaurant with my family. I got stuck trying to decide whether I should get the fajitas or the tacos. I ended up getting the tacos because I didn't want the fajitas to come in sizzling, and I didn't want to "make a scene". My social anxiety has hit a new low. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 674
You deserved it 6 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone is born with a big entrance. But when you grow up, people tell you to be demure and unassuming. **** it! Order the sizzle!! It's worth it. If other people have a problem, that's their fault ;)

Comments

MissHayleyJames 7

There are different kinds of social anxiety. My brother in law has social anxiety. He hates talking to people. He hates being around people. He doesn't get panic attacks but feels really uncomfortable around people.

ishankedyourcat 0

Say your sorry , and u didn't mean those things . But u where just so hurt tht she was breaking up w u .

Probably time for some counseling...

Just be you man! If you want the sizzle, get the sizzle! **** what other people think or say. It's better to go through life by being yourself, rather than trying to fit yourself in where others want you to be. Remember, always watch out for numero uno first (yourself), then worry about others. As long as your happy with yourself, then others will follow and love you for who you are. Do you to the best of your abilities and **** what the "normal" people in society think about you.

loganmarquez 3

Dude, I'm sorry. I know the feeling.

roxyelizabeth 3

I feel for you. I do the same thing lots of times, totally sucks but try to live on the edge just one day and order the sizzling dish. It'll make you more confident.

Lucky for you I am here to help balance things in this world. Next time I go Mexican I will order the fajitas just to make up for you. I'll double the margarita order just in case you didn't go there for some odd ball reason too.

soldiermedic 2

Wtf is with Americans needing therapists for everything? "Social anxiety?" Grow up!! Christ, you sound like a bloody shrink. It's not social anxiety, it's you spending your entire life in front of shit tv rather than just making real friends. Do it, it's really not that hard. Then magically, your social anxiety will disappear. *Shakes head in disbelief*

soog2 5

Wow that sucks. Mexicans are dirty. Jk