By Anonymous - 17/05/2013 20:10 - United States

Today, I went to a local Indian takeaway, since I'm from India originally, and none of my friends speak Hindi. I went up to the counter and placed my order in Hindi with the seemingly Indian owner. He gave me a weird look and said, "Huh? Speak English, ya rimjob." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 101
You deserved it 13 494

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XDsmileyDX_fml 24

Assuming, gets you everytime.

I guess he's Naan-Native of your Mother Land.

Comments

What the **** is wrong with the world today? Can no one be ******* nice and accept people for who the **** they are? I am so damn happy that all the older generation is going to die soon...

Hindi is the national language of India. So op took a chance ;)

It's not the 'national language' you ass hole! Theres no mention of it in the constitution. It's just the official language.

metalcrazed 21

Wow,why would you assume he was from India? He might have been born in the united states and his grandparents were from another country. I think YDI for assuming where he was from just based on his looks.

Rimjob? Seriously? He called you, "rimjob"? So much for his customer service skills. I'd have taken my business elsewhere.

If someone at a store called me a rimjob, I'd ask them to be my friend. That's an awesome insult. Right up there with douche nozzle and dong holster.

I've always wanted to order Thai food in Thai, but I've always been afraid incase they don't actually speak it.

You know what assuming does... Makes an "ass" out of "u" and "me".

Hindi isn't a dialect, it's a language. Other languages are Telugu, Sindhi, Bengali... and many many more, that are about as related as English is to Greek. India isn't just a country, it's more like a continent and has more variation in language and religion etc than the whole of Europe.