By sad_gay - 16/04/2009 08:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to a bar with two guys I was interested in. The first I'd been trying to go out with all semester. The second I had gone to dinner with and he seemed nice. I was the designated driver. They drank too much and, on the way home, hooked up in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 242
You deserved it 17 028

Same thing different taste

Comments

To all you who are confused -- I think that the poster is gay. While it makes this FML less shocking/funny, it makes more sense. Also kind of makes sense with the nick: "sad_gay". By my reading, the story's more like this: "I'm a gay man who tried to take out two guys I'm interested in. However, things didn't quite go according to plan, and instead of hooking up with me, they hooked up with each other." Would have been funnier the other way!

AntiChrist7 0

that's what you get when you date 2 guys at the same time: YDI

#20 is right; it was posted by "sad gay"

LeftHanded_fml 0

Either way this could turn into a threesome. 1. Your going to the bar with 2 guys already, sounds like it could end up in a threesome. 2. (What actualy happened) They got hammered, and started hooking up. Ends in a threesome.

djqlue 0

That's sick. Thank for putting the image of two guys going at it in my mind queer.

rejected_incubus 0

WoW! I dont care how much a drink i would never hook up with a dude. hooked up with plenty of girls who look like dudes though. "Alcohol, his and her pleasure in one".

#26, what's so bad about two guys together?

This was funnier before I read "sad gay," now it's just gross.