By sad_gay - 16/04/2009 08:40 - United States

Spicy
Today, I went to a bar with two guys I was interested in. The first I'd been trying to go out with all semester. The second I had gone to dinner with and he seemed nice. I was the designated driver. They drank too much and, on the way home, hooked up in the back seat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 108 242
You deserved it 17 028

Same thing different taste

Comments

@Everyone Call me what you will and whatever you damn well please but from a strict biological fact that gays and lesbians cannot reproduce in the wild. It may happen in nature, people may be attracted to the members of the same sex, however, in the general scheme of things for reproductive purposes if everyone was gay then population would flatline in the end. It's not a natural thing since the main purpose of sex wasn't self-gratification or pleasure but to reproduce and evolve to become stronger, faster, etc. I'm not saying I'm a homophobe since people are individuals and have their own beliefs and can do what they want with whoever they want to do it with, but I do have an issue since most people won't acknowledge the fact that naturally we wouldn't have human history if everyone was gay or lesbian (and don't try to say medical advances for procreation - I'm on the complete natural order of events). Plus I've been reading that some possible cases of homosexuality may be linked to anti-androgen chemicals in water supplies that are actually reducing testosterone levels in males. This may or may not contradict other studies saying homosexuality is genetic or hereditary. So please understand that I do accept all people or all walks of life but I'm kind of getting sick of homophobes and pro-gay people both picking and choosing their arguments to convey a skewed view of reality. If someone can prove to me that we can reproduce in same sex situations naturally than let's see it. However sex was mainly built for procreation and unfortunately there is no way in hell that same sex couples can do that (this argument isn't for people to start spouting to me, "well some people don't want children." - This is strictly from a biological/evolutionary viewpoint versus the religious/bigotted views most are spouting here.)

Kickinchicken213 3

hahaha! Bet you won't be able to even make eye contact for a week let alone ask/get a date with either one... Most definitely FYL.

marcusaurelius 0

dude, I thought this was a girl at first, which made the situation that much more ****** up...now its not that big of a deal...

marcusaurelius 0

and everyone who's ragging on the people who don't support homeosexuality can bite me... Its a free country which means anybody can share their views...

Listen you silly people There's no woman involved, it's about a gay guy who found two gay men and they ended up hooking up

jdb2009 0

Damn, that sucks, FYL indeed. I'm going to throw this out there: the exact opposite would happen in Denver (so if I just met the girl(s), the first date = Starbucks; at least I'd get a cheap show). Wonder what city this was in.

I thought it was a girl OP at first, and laughed for 2 minutes straight out. Now it's clearer. Sorry that happened. It must really suck. To #83: I tend to think that its very existence and prevalence, not only in humans, but other species as well, are signs that it is in fact a normal variation of human sexuality. Human sexual preferences can be quite fluid. Just read up on the number of women who have had feelings toward other women, or the number of men resorting to homosexual behaviours in scenarios where women were not available. Nor has every single society condemned homosexuality. Some of the finest in fact, like ancient Greece, have condoned, if not outright celebrated, homosexuality. I have become more and more of the opinion that there's no "unnatural" in sexuality. People's comfort levels with certain variations may vary, but that's no reason for being judgemental and condemning. Think about it: what the hell is the purpose of oral sex if sex is only for procreation? Think of all those millions of excellent sperms going to waste in the gastric acid! But people all over the world love it and do it regularly--unnatural by your definition, I presume?

ahahhaha, this would suck WAY more if you were a girl and found out the two guys you were trying to mack it with were gay, thats what i thought at first.