By Sally - 31/10/2018 22:00 - United States

Today, I went over to the house of a guy I have hooked up with a few times. After we got done, I asked him why we were not in the room across the hall. He said that was his twin brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 816
You deserved it 1 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry about it. Threesomes with siblings seems to be the norm these days. I read that on here, so it must be true.

God I hate those "buy one get one free" packages. What am I supposed to do with the other one!?

Comments

I think she’s not really sure who she is *******.

tounces7 27

So...this could actually be considered rape in court. Impersonating someone in order to have sex still lacks actual consent.

ACCOUNTKILLER 18

She could have asked about being in a completely different room before she decided to bang him- I would personally find that unusual enough to ask about it the moment I noticed it. She hasn't said that the twin impersonated the guy she's been sleeping with- I don't think she's even sure if she has slept with both brothers herself. For all we know, she could have jumped whoever opened the front door and they just went with it or there may not even be a twin- he could have changed rooms and said it to mess with her. The whole story isn't here and the solution to being sexually irresponsible isn't to have someone else charged with rape.

PenguinPal3017 19

Could, depending on how it happened. That's why I want the details.

Didn't you say his name (or what you thought his name was) at some point during the time you were with ...and ******* him???!