By googlefreak54321 - 25/07/2011 06:05 - United States

Today, I went out to go meet up with a guy. I walked all the way to his house just to see him. Then he made me hide behind a bush till his girlfriend left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 504
You deserved it 13 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SarahMae2014 10

i would've walked right up and knocked on the door and whenever the dorr opened walk up to the other girl and say, "oh, you must be his cousin...i'm his girlfriend"

Comments

this is a ydi, why would you hide? he deserves to be caught in the act and you had the perfect opportunity right there to do it. wtf?

nhcutie96 0

I would have jumped out and kicked him where it hurts

ericka216 0

I would have stood right there and watched her ass leave.. then bitched that wanna-be man ***** out.. that man sounds like a jackass, and if you're walking, then maybe you're not old enough to drive.. so don't worry, you have plenty of time.

YDI for not bringing along your trusty GameBoy Color to play while you waited in the bush.

je_suis_fml 11

...says the man. Ladies take note!

mcrluverchick 9

Well if he is "a guy" then that must mean that you are not his girlfriend, seeing as his actual girlfriend was already at his house. You must have previously known this so YDI and you are a dumbass for hiding in a bush no matter what the situation here is.

nicole8402 4

YDI means "you deserve(d) it"

edgarMora123 0

Um, no actually we don't know. What in the hell are you talking about?

izzy7 11

You actually stayed? YDI for not walking away when he had another girl over.

**** you fagot!! go suck a dick,,,, o wait you already are!!!