By googlefreak54321 - 25/07/2011 06:05 - United States

Today, I went out to go meet up with a guy. I walked all the way to his house just to see him. Then he made me hide behind a bush till his girlfriend left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 504
You deserved it 13 585

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SarahMae2014 10

i would've walked right up and knocked on the door and whenever the dorr opened walk up to the other girl and say, "oh, you must be his cousin...i'm his girlfriend"

Comments

X_Codes 11

Every girl that complains about their crush/boyfriend/fiance/husband gets a YDI from me, because you picked a loser treats you badly. You are fully capable of leaving at ANY time.

RandomChickXD 0
iLOLatURpain69 7

That's sexist, what about a guy complaining about his girl? Is it an FYL then? Do you think it's always the chicks fault?

If the abuse or bad treatment or disrespect started gradually, and the guy showed no signs of being a loser when they got together, then such situations are still FMLs even if the girl does leave right away. She fell in love (presumably), got her heart stomped on, and wasted a lot of time on a douchebag. Other than that, yeah, there is a bit of fault on her side if she continues taking the abuse and stays with the guy... but even then can you really say she DESERVES to be treated that way?

#12, well lets just say they cheated or something. sure the guys a scumbag but it still hurts the other party. since they were innocent in the situation, they SHOULDNT deserve it.

ramband2009 0

If they stay after the discover the guy is a cheating loser, then yes, but someone who is just finding out has every right to gripe about it.

You should have jumped out and said "Surprise!!!"

this is when you give him the finger and go home

borbaker 2

That sucks. I hope that he gets caught. I really Hate when guys do this and I am a guy. Keep your head up and realize that you are better off with out him and are lucky that you caught this before things got more involved.

I hope for the sake of your dignity you realized hiding in a bush is ridiculous and went home?

When his girlfriend is leaving jump out from the bush and tackle her while screaming like a maniac :) it works every time.

"it works every time"? So you have experience with hiding in bushes from your boyfriend's girlfriend? ;P

Let's not beat around the bush.. And just tell his girlfriend.