By murp - 18/10/2012 16:26 - Canada - Calgary

Today, I went out for a few drinks with some friends. All night, I kept smiling and showing off my newly brace-free teeth. Later on, one of my friends drunkly asked, "Why does she keep smiling? Her teeth are fucking jacked." FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 582
You deserved it 3 200

Same thing different taste

Top comments

randomthing 22

Keep smiling! Don't let that comment bother you. I bet you have an amazing smile :)

Comments

florido_fml 10

I think you removed your braces too early..

At least you have teeth... and I'm sure they look great! **** your friend!

She did. Drunkenly. Then she assured him that he could pull out. Only then she yelled "BE MY BABY'S DADDY!" as an act of revenge for his comment.

seems like q decent, honest fella.. on the other hand op maybe you should take a close look at your teeth and if they are jacked, pay a friendly visit to your ortho :)

Brace yourself for the long road ahead of you.

TheOath 12

Sharpen them and scare your friend off with your razor sharp fangs. Roar!!!

Wii624 5

I think that's a compliment! Jacked is usually a compliment muscle wise so i'd assme the same with teeth.

My imagination went wild with this one. I'm picturing 'roided-up, sentient molars, canines, and incisors running around pell-mell and wreaking havoc on the known universe.

soad2014 7

Well...they were drunk. You can't blame them.

I'm sure he was probably speaking the truth because booze is practically truth serum.

I bet your teeth look amazing OP. I just got mine off about a week ago. get them whitened and brush more often than usual. your teeth appearance will be even more stunning. :)