By sensativenose - 19/09/2009 06:35 - United States

Today, I went on a date with the girl I like to a skating rink. On the ride home she put her arm around me. Her armpits stank and I smelt them the whole hour and a half drive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 385
You deserved it 9 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should have nonchalantly sprayed your own armpits and then accidentally sprayed hers with the same deodarant.

Easy solution. Tell her, "I feel a bit sweaty and gross from the skating rink, ok if we cuddle next time instead?" Then you aren't making her feel bad, but you get the result you want. Of course since this FML already happened, my advice is kind of useless. :-P

Comments

IheartOptimus 0

She's human, it happens. You should be happy that the girl you like put her arm around you at all you judgmental asshole.

WTF are you talking about? The "evidence" was apparent... therefore, she smelled. That is not judging someone you moron.

IheartOptimus 0

You're right, I did use the wrong word in my statement, but do NOT call me a moron for it. I was simply angry at this FML.

Please accept my humblest apology, because you calling someone a "judgemental asshole" is much worse that me calling you a moron. Perhaps I should have used the word "shallow" for becoming angry over such a trite comment.

IheartOptimus 0

I admitted I was wrong, which is a lot more than other people do. I could have resorted to simply insulting you too, but I figured that would be completely pointless. Please just leave this alone.

I stick my fingers in my ears and say nah-nah-nah-nah-boo-boo at you. And :P times 10 back at you.

IheartOptimus 0

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

Hahaha sucks to be you. Buy her some sports deodarant

Ladypartslegit 0

FYL seriously, thats awful. ROFL at # 38

So what? You don't like her anymore because her body functions normally? Don't be so shallow.

I mean, if she kept her arm around you for an hour and a half, she must like you. She'll smell better next time, and from the sounds of your post, there will be a next time...so, all in all...not too bad, really. Maybe you stunk, too!

Wow... she doesn't deserve an asshole like you. Either get over yourself or become best friends with your left hand for the rest of your life.

Hermitcrab 0

I was pretty sure that was always the right hand, actually...

Hermitcrab 0

Oooooh. Sorry. Hadn't thought of that.

stixjd90 0

stop bitching. most of the FML's on here are about how guys CANT get the girl they want.u got the one you want, and all you can do is complain. YDI for being a little baby about it.

alyssasmichelle 0

i go to a skating rink every friday and saturday, and i never ever go home sweaty.

SunshinePants 0

Ugh, I know what that's like. I went on a date with a new guy yesterday. His breath smelled HORRIBLE, and he kept getting close to me and talking. His breath smelled like poop. It was so gross.