By Anonymous - 27/11/2010 15:32 - Canada

Today, I went downtown with my friends. A group of guys came up to us and started hitting on everyone except me. Then one of them said, "Do you girls hang out with her to make yourselves look better?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 843
You deserved it 3 856

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

RKD 23

Yeah, the guy must've been a total jerk-I am sure you are attractive, check out #15 and I think it was #39 had good comments, you don't want to mess with a bunch of jerks like that anyway! Hang in there, op!!!

Ouch.. I hope your friends blew them off. I know its hard to realize some things right away, but even if they are prettier than you, no one needs to be with someone that disses their friends...

And you are the official definition of a ********.

skyeyez9 24

I'm pretty average looking and one of my friends is very attractive. I had this happen to me even though we were just out for "ladies night" and not even trying to pick up men. The guy who called me ugly had too much hair gel, fake tan, and a silk shirt. LoL he looked like a fag.

Why do some guys say things like that and wonder why they don't get laid? I mean, what is going on in their heads? Are they thinking, "Hmmm, I want to get into this girl's pants. How can I do it? I know! I'll call her friend ugly! That'll work!" Maybe I'm just a dope but I cannot fathom the inner logic that tells a guy to say something hurtful about the friend of a woman he is flirting with. Didn't they learn in kindergarten not to say mean things?

Wow, I really hope your friends pushed those guys to the curb after one of them said that!

cupcakeyumzz 0
malisa916 7

OP is probably average looking (not ugly/not hot) and probably has really beautiful friends, just like me. Although no one's said anything like that to me but yeah. FYL OP. Don't worry about those assholes. :)