By Anonymous - 25/09/2016 11:22 - United States - Hills

Today, I went downstairs completely naked to get water, completely forgetting that my daughter had a sleepover and they were in the living room. The ice dispenser woke some of them up, including my daughter. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 198
You deserved it 13 273

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Lizzy500 16

There's a thing called a bathrobe, might want to get one and hang it on the back of your bedroom door. I'm no prude and sleeping nekkid is fine, but if you've got kids and they're old enough for sleep overs, they probably are old enough to be uncomfortable with parental nudity.

If you think you feel bad about that, believe me, your daughter feels 100 times worse.

Comments

Everybody just assume it's a man but there is nothing anywhere about that. You choose to see evil in that because you want to. If it's the first sleepover of the girl or just unusual I don't think you can be blame for being sleepy in the middle of the night. The fact that this person was naked in his house is nobody's business. Until proven guilty it was a genuine mistake.

I agree with you when growing up my sister and would have to share the bathroom with our mom in the morning on school days so for me an my sister it wasn't a big deal to see our mom naked

going naked with kids in the house will end badly,as you now know!!

Breakfasts must've been a little uncomfortable, lol. Don't worry, she'll get over it.

YDI...you're damn lucky none of her friends told their parents. You'd be on the list so fast your head would spin.

As soon as you walked down stairs and remembered, you should have walked back upstairs and put clothes on.

If your kids are old enough for sleep-overs, they're too old to see your balls. Ya doity pig! A small investment in a robe now will save you thousands in therapy bills later ?

daynanance 9