By Confused - 23/03/2012 15:34 - United Kingdom - London

Today, I was yelled at for smoking at a bus stop, because a woman didn't appreciate me smoking by her children. She did this while waving her own lit cigarette in my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 121
You deserved it 5 413

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Flyersfan54 4
fernclogger 5

Comments

What a hypocrite, but two wrongs don't make a right..

Should have started telling her kids how great pot is, and that mommy smokes it. Give her something real to bitch about.

How dare you. You know there's a limit on the amount of smoking people that are allowed near children. tsk tsk tsk.

Even so, you don't smoke around children or at all for that matter, but I just don't like smoking in general.

Don't smoke in a bus stop unless you're the only person there. It's common courtesy. I am a smoker as well, and I do not break that ******* rule, nor should you. It's a simple matter of taking a few steps so that you're outside of the shelter. If it's raining, piss on you, you want to smoke you'll damn well suffer through some rain. I know I do, what's with all the pussy smokers nowadays? Not afraid of cancer but afraid of a few raindrops or a little bit of snow. Also, she is clearly retarded and not worth your time.

pinkpixie06 11

Thanks for this post! I have three young children (under the age of 5) and I hate when I go to the grocery store and we must walk through a cloud of smoke to get inside. I don't judge those who do smoke. I just want the simple courtesy of keeping the smoke away from me.

pinkpixie06 11

No one should ever smoke around children. That includes their parents! Everyone has the right to choose to smoke. But they should not force second-hand smoke on anyone else!!

Ha probably wasn't just tobacco she was smoking

You should smoke near kids but you still don't deserve that even if she wasnt smoking

Now it totally depends on what you were smoking and what she was smoking, there is a difference

F the kids' lives for having a mum that smokes and is a hypocrite.