By Juggalette - 29/01/2010 00:14 - United States

Today, I was working at IHOP serving a table full of drunk idiots. After an hour of taking care of them I went to clean up their mess to find the tip they had left me. On a napkin a girl had wrote "Here's your tip for the night: Don't play leap frog with unicorns." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 386
You deserved it 3 219

Juggalette1020 tells us more.

Juggalette1020 0

Umm. The only reason It happened because we were just starting 3rd shit at that IHOP And the only people who realized that we were open were the drunk people. So there's bound to be assholes. And I deserve it for my name? Ummm No.

Top comments

lmao that's soo true there horns might stab you >.< ouch

Juggalette1020 0

Second off. WTF dose it matter what my name is? Sorry I'm a fan of ICP. Wait...No I'm not sorry. I like them. I grew up around their music. So Get over it. And I didn't expect tips. But it's rather rude to leave something like that when I was overly nice, on time with everything, and everything came out right.

Comments

sallybobally 0

what the hell is wrong with you " i only tip if i damn well feel like it" people? that is the rudest thing i have ever heard. If you don't want to tip, go to McDonalds and bus your own tray...what lack of control and agency in your lives leads you to need to exert such minor control over someone you view as a subordinate? PATHETIC

Danielt104 6

This should be on MLIA, not FML.

Let me rewrite this one properly;"Today, I was working at IHOP. FML"

I_Like_Kittys 0

Well it IS amazing adivice :)

NewJoisey 0

@95, get a life dude.. no one wants to read all of that. loser...

NewJoisey 0

and @99 here is a better one, 'Today, I tried to be funny on the internet by rearranging the words to one of the FMLs. I laughed out loud by repeatedly saying 'LOLOLOLOL'. In real life. FML'

Actually some businesses DON'T pay waitresses or waiters if they don't make minimum. So tips DO matter. If you don't make tips you're working for nothing basically.

als2711 0

aha that does suck =p but Ive heard the leapfrog with unicorns things before on the rejection hotline it went like: "hello, this is not the person you are trying to call. you've reached the rejection hotline, provided by rejection hotline dot com. unfortunately the person who gave you this number did not want you to have there real number. we know this sucks, but don't be too devistatded. so why were you given the rejection hotline number? maybe you not this persons type. note this could mean: boring, dumb, annoying, arrogant, or just a general weirdo. maybe you suffer from bad breath, body oder, or a nasty combination of the two. maybe you just dissolve that creepy overbearing soccer vibe and the idea of going out with you seems just as unappealing as playing leapfrog with unicorns. regardless of the reason please take the hit, accept the fact that you've been rejected, and then get over it. and please, do yourself a favor and forget about this person who gave you this number because trust us they've already forgotten about you. and if your still listening, don't worry. it could be much worse. regardless to being rejected, you could have been laughed at too. (creepy laugh)" yeah aha i have no life =] anyway, i'm a waiter and no exactly how much it sucks not getting tips. but i do have to agree, leapfrog with unicorns are a bad idea.

That was pretty rude of them. Sucks for you. :(