By Juggalette - 29/01/2010 00:14 - United States

Today, I was working at IHOP serving a table full of drunk idiots. After an hour of taking care of them I went to clean up their mess to find the tip they had left me. On a napkin a girl had wrote "Here's your tip for the night: Don't play leap frog with unicorns." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 386
You deserved it 3 219

Juggalette1020 tells us more.

Juggalette1020 0

Umm. The only reason It happened because we were just starting 3rd shit at that IHOP And the only people who realized that we were open were the drunk people. So there's bound to be assholes. And I deserve it for my name? Ummm No.

Top comments

lmao that's soo true there horns might stab you >.< ouch

Juggalette1020 0

Second off. WTF dose it matter what my name is? Sorry I'm a fan of ICP. Wait...No I'm not sorry. I like them. I grew up around their music. So Get over it. And I didn't expect tips. But it's rather rude to leave something like that when I was overly nice, on time with everything, and everything came out right.

Comments

If you're going to post on FML every time a table of drunks stiffs you out of a tip at IHOP, I do imagine you're going to be posting the same exact story twice a week or more. Maybe even twice a day. It's called "working in food service" and it comes with the territory. Suck it up.

did they ruin your perception of unicorns? what next, care bears?!?!?!?

i love how in every other country people expect to be tipped, just for doing their regular job! Here we only tip if the server is exceptional or you are feeling generous. I really think you'd be disapointed a lot less often if you didn't expect a tip...

Every other country??? Um, no... And in America you are actually expected to tip. Their wages are paid and lower than most based on the expectation they will be tipped unless they have done a poor job.

I'm also amazed by this, especially since people who are working as a waiter/waitress KNOW beforehand that the payment sucks and they still take the job. So, don't come crying if someone doesn't tip you. I only tip when the service was good, if not then don't expect a "reward".

People who are waitressing don't usually have much choice in the jobs they accept... If you're a jerk about tipping in a country where it's expected, don't brag about it. Their wages and the cost of your meal is priced to factor in tips.

you do realize waitresses get lower than min wage? and when people do tip they end up making pretty damn good money. so shut up about something you obviously know little about.

That sucks! Here is another tip for you: Don't eat yellow snow. :D

That sucks, I definitely know about bad customers. I'm hoping that you're complaining more about their drunkenness (drunk people are the WORST to serve...) than the tip. At my work we weren't allowed to accept tips though (boss was ******* crazy), so maybe I'm just bitter.

LOL it's still a tip and a good one too. Next time you just happen to pass by some unicorns, don't play leapfrog with them...can you imagine the pain??

Thats some good advice right there ;)

bryttanicutter 2