By Juggalette - 29/01/2010 00:14 - United States

Today, I was working at IHOP serving a table full of drunk idiots. After an hour of taking care of them I went to clean up their mess to find the tip they had left me. On a napkin a girl had wrote "Here's your tip for the night: Don't play leap frog with unicorns." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 386
You deserved it 3 219

Juggalette1020 tells us more.

Juggalette1020 0

Umm. The only reason It happened because we were just starting 3rd shit at that IHOP And the only people who realized that we were open were the drunk people. So there's bound to be assholes. And I deserve it for my name? Ummm No.

Top comments

lmao that's soo true there horns might stab you >.< ouch

Juggalette1020 0

Second off. WTF dose it matter what my name is? Sorry I'm a fan of ICP. Wait...No I'm not sorry. I like them. I grew up around their music. So Get over it. And I didn't expect tips. But it's rather rude to leave something like that when I was overly nice, on time with everything, and everything came out right.

Comments

swantonboy96 0

Oh my god that totally sux... you work at IHOP!

We'll never die alone, Juggalos (and Juggalettes) will carry on. Swing our hatchets of we must, each and every one of us. JUGGALOS FTW

karmasunshine 0

dude. that's a good ****** tip lol I might use that someday lol.

bigblue777 0

haha! Cmon that's some pretty good advice!

JESUSlives4MUSIC 0

remember that. unicorns are very dangerous animals. it said so on national geographic jk XD

nothin worse than bein stiffed... im a delivery driver for pizza hut, it sux.... im down with tha clown, dont worry bout it an them haters WOOT WOOT DWtC

Sounds like you didn't do a very good job of waitressing. The tip sounds hilarious. I'd have laughed too.

Juggalette1020 0

Umm. The only reason It happened because we were just starting 3rd shit at that IHOP And the only people who realized that we were open were the drunk people. So there's bound to be assholes. And I deserve it for my name? Ummm No.

Juggalette1020 0

Second off. WTF dose it matter what my name is? Sorry I'm a fan of ICP. Wait...No I'm not sorry. I like them. I grew up around their music. So Get over it. And I didn't expect tips. But it's rather rude to leave something like that when I was overly nice, on time with everything, and everything came out right.

jisaac09 25

would it make your winning little ass feel any better if they didnt leave anything???

Juggaloaxeman 0

Eh, don't worry about a bunch of douchebag haters, they'll learn their lesson eventually. To the haters, FTFO. And to the Fam, MMFWCL.

#178- Neither bitching on a dead FML nor using your immature acronyms makes you cool. Good try, though.

Juggalette1020 0

Dear #118- Try working 3rd shift the first couple weeks a restaurant has started being open 24/7. No one realizes it. Unless they are drunk or high. I did my job. Quit bitching? It was a stupid ******* FML Post. I thought some people would get a kick out of it. I quit that job a long time ago. I wasn't cut out for dealing with the drunk people of the public.